MINGXUAN 20*6mm 925 Sterling Silver feather connection Charm Pendant Earring settings for Diy Necklace Jewelry Making Handmade
Jewelry Accessory Type: Charms Pendants.
Item Type:Jewelry accessory ( is_customized:Yes)
1) Material: Real 925 Sterling Silver.
2) Size: Big feather 20x6mm, Small feather 12x3mm.
3) Weight: 1g.
4) Quantity: 1 pc.
5) Color: Silver.
CHSHINE 925 Sterling Silver Feather Pendant 16-30 Inch Necklace For Women Wedding Charm Engagement Fashion Jewellery
Pure Silver Feather Pendant Jewelry (without chain)
Material: 925 Sterling silver
Weight: About 8g
Attention: There is reasonable range of errors for manual measurement
The price is for 1 piece. Please note the size comparison between the scale and the item in the second picture.
(1) Metal Material: sterling silver
(2) Size: length 35mm, width 8mm, ring hole 4mm
(3) Package: in a bubble envelope
***Shipping, Delivery Time and Duty***
A tracking number is available for all our shipping service, which means all our packages can be tracked. In our store, we can combine shipping. So the additional item(s) is FREE SHIPPING, no matter how many you buy. You can add items to the shopping cart and make one-time payment.
As for the delivery time, for most of Asian countries, US, UK, EU, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the Economy Shipping normally takes 12-22 days. And for other countries, it normally takes 12-28 days. However, for all countries, sometimes it may take more than 30 days due to the Customs, Post, Weather, Flight and Holiday. Of course, all buyers can upgrade to an express shipping, which normally takes 3-7 days for most of countries of the world.
We are NOT responsible for any customs or import duties. The buyer pay any customs or import duties that may apply.
Please note: during busy holidays such as Christmas, Easter, Valentine's Day etc., your item(s) may take longer to arrive, so please be patient. For any question, please feel free to contact us. We are here for any further assistance. Thank you very much!!!
***What is Sterling Silver***
Sterling Silver is an alloy of silver and other metals, usually copper. The silver contains at least 92.5% and the other metals at most 7.5%. All our items are genuine sterling silver.
***Why some items are not 925 or 990 stamped***
This happens during the production process. The main reason is that the module is too small for stamping 925 or 990. If this might cause any problem for you, please contact us to confirm if the item is stamped. Thank you very much.